Velkommen! and thank you for stopping by. My name is Becca and I am a lifetime runner, sports enthusiast, lab lover, spunky soul sister with a passion for inspiring others and hunger for new challenges.
Seven years ago, I ran my first marathon. Seventeen years ago, I drank the Kool-Aide and became addicted to an active lifestyle. As a result, I developed a desire to share my experiences and discoveries of being a happy and healthy person. Not only has this lifestyle brought me to who I am today, I owe my existence to those who have inspired and motivated me along the way.
I write for those who love pushing themselves in all that they do, for those who want to keep their bodies and minds healthy and for those who seek motivation and reflection in this crazy life. I hope this blog inspires you to become a happier and healthier person. My mission is to motivate others to challenge themselves physically by sharing my own experiences through an active lifestyle – including the trials, tribulations, blood, sweat and tears. With that comes the desire to share my reflections and all that has helped me grow. Perhaps you will find a new perspective and a new way of life.
A Few Fun Facts;
- My spirit animal is the elephant
- I have a chocolate lab named Miles (as in the distance, not the musician.) He’s my best running partner.
- If I could live off of any food, it would be mac ‘n’ cheese, wings, nachos and chili cheese fries.
- Humor makes my world go round. I love to surround myself with people who can make me laugh.
- I am an activist at heart.